Specialist accountants for contractors, consultants, freelancers and professionals - Bristol
Working as a contractor can seem like a legislative minefield - which is where SBMC Business Management Limited can help you. Based in Bristol, we have particular expertise in helping self-employed contractors such as designers and consultants.
We’re friendly and personable and we have cutting-edge cloud-based accounting technology such as Xero, Kashflow and Quickbooks - to suit the way you work.
SBMC can help you to make the right decisions for your particular circumstances, and take care of the accounting details and red tape. And because we ensure that you comply with all the legal requirements and tax regulations, you’ll be free to concentrate on what you do best: growing your business and servicing your client base.
We can help with:
- Choosing the right trading structure (e.g. limited company or umbrella company)
- Making sure you’re compliant with Companies House regulations
- Taking care of your annual accounts, PAYE, Returns, bookkeeping and payroll needs
- Dealing with HMRC and other authorities on your behalf
- Minimising your tax liability within the law
- Complying with IR35 tax legislation
- VAT issues, and the VAT flat rate scheme
Clients we have helped include:
- Designers and design consultants
- Management consultants
- IT consultants
- Engineering contractors
- Media and creative contractors
- Medical professionals and healthcare providers
...and many more.
If you are a designer, a contractor, consultant, professional or freelancer in the Bristol area, contact us for a free initial consultation about how we can help you.